Sunday, November 28, 2010

Dragon!!!

I've fallen (head over heels) in love with The Last Dragon Chronicles again(2nd time)... The Fire Within, Icefire, Fire Star, The Fire Eternal, Dark Fire, Fire World, The Fire Ascending.

I've not read Fire Star but I'm dying to. Fire World and Fire Ascending are not out yet.

I live Dragons. Dragons are in me.

I went to the Library and borrowed The Fire Eternal and Dark Fire, along with 4 other dragon related books. You can find The Fire Within and Icefire at the School Library.

Should I make a Dragon Blogskin???

Go to this website I love Chris d'Lacey!!!!!!!!!!!! He rocks!!! I hope Fire World will be out soon!!

David Rain, Lucy and (E)Liz(abeth) Pennykettle, (Su)Zanna Martindale, Gwilanna / Aunty Gwyneth. Gawain. Gadzooks / Zookie, G'reth, Groyne, Golly(gosh Golightly). G'Lant, G'Oreal, Ingavar, David. DAVID. Dragon.

This must be really boring. To you.

I've read these dragon books before:

The Fire Within
Icefire
Dragon Rider
The Fire Eternal
Dark Fire
Dragon Spear
The Dragons Of Spratt, Ohio
The Dragon Diary
Dragon's Egg
Dragonkeeper
Garden of the Purple Dragon
Dragon Moon
etc., etc.

They are all totally different...... Each book has different dragon features (example, claws / no claws, fire breathing / not fire breathing, lifespan.)

The dragon in me says Hrrrr.... : Bye!