Friday, March 8, 2013

catzz

so now I'm eating biscuits and waiting for something to happen. anything to happen

*nomnomnom*

well I'm just gonna sit here and wait for inspiration to rain upon me. inspiration to do my work.

AHAHAH. FAT CHANCE.

8'D

tomorrow is a saturday. I have mixed feelings about weekends.

and I need a cat.

tomorrow got service learning ^^

and omg ronza. mousehunters unite lol

on the confession page:

Confession #1274
I like the sec 2 Lynnette but now she is with someone else

why does it happen to be the last one T~T

well I haven't told you about anything since like the middle of last month, so I'm gonna give a summary of these few weeks.

BUSY.

yeap.

I still owe people birthday presents >< I'm gonna give them eventually okay T~T

btw, I can't go for level 2 gcp. omg T~T whyyyyyyyyy

well too expensive -.-

on the bright side, I'm saving $1200. yeap. $1200.

I got like $180 hongbao money ._. and I don't get to keep any of it.

yesterday we completed the IRS testing. yay.

wish I was in the girls' group though.

two ponytails ftw #crystalthesecond

I must read my library book finish D: due tomorrow.

and omg we got our yearbook. lol I was lazy to get any autographs. and Ms Kaur is now Ms Sng.

it's also a certain someone's birthday the coming monday ^~^

tl;dr, I am happy-ish.

~not lynette or lynnete or lynete