Sunday, February 8, 2015

you know what makes a song a good song (to me)?

geudaeneun almyeonseodo moreulkka I fall in love 
jigeum tago galkka subway or walking in the rain

this is an example of a good song (to me) because of the "I fall in love" (this is like the OST Love Lane from the Kdrama Marriage, not Dating btw. it's super cute go watch it.).

another song is the OP of SnK, Guren no Yumiya. I love the part where it goes "susumu ishi wo warau buta yo" it sounds damn nice

basically it has a little tune that appeals to me. a series of notes that sounds good together with a good rhythm. the rest of the song can suck really bad and I'd still like the song because of that tiny part. sometimes I'll only remember that part of the song and not even a little bit of the rest of the song.

is it just me, or does everyone judge songs like this? maybe that's the logic behind pop artists and "catchy" songs.

also, side note, I can listen to this type of song over and over and over and OVER AND OVER AND OVER again and still not get sick of it, contrary to how most people are. in fact, the more I listen, the more I like it.

another reason why a song could be good is because it makes me think about what it actually means (like in a lot of vocaloid songs). the song doesn't necessarily have to sound good. I know, a bit weird, but it's like that. this type of songs, though, I can get sick of, unlike the first reason.

so those are the more uncommon reasons for a song to be a good song (to me) (at least I think so).

short(ish) post, though not as short as the previous, slightly drunkish one

ylnneett