Wednesday, July 6, 2016

words.

can I confide in you?

it's a little past midnight. the question is twirling swirling whirling in my head.

the LED on my phone is shining orange. a dull orange.

so, may I know? can I confide in you?

emotions to thoughts, thoughts to words, words that invoke emotions, half-written words bring half-felt emotions.

I want to just say all I feel. how I'm tired of all """, that they all have """ so I'm not as

dis joint.

princess to rags.

stop """g me """! I hate being """, I want to cry out,

it's going swimmingly.

Words Cannot Be Said, it's not even to You???

can I confide in you?

the answer is no,

I'm too tired of being tired
too scared to be scared
too angry to be angry

this is going Swimmingly.

lightenUP the mood yeah?

oh god I sound emo af, rest assured am not, just in post-anime mood (looking back from a few months later - reminder: that anime was akatsuki no yona)

pretty depressed and praying for season 2