Friday, March 31, 2017

31/3/2017

"You are my sunshine
My only sunshine
You make me happy
When skies are grey
You'll never know dear
How much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away"

I don't know why this song makes me feel so sad. Especially since I don't think it applies in my life at all, since I am generally a heartless bitch.

Every time I see this song, I'm reminded about "The One That Got Away" music video by Katy Perry hahaha that was so sad honestly.

And some things I hate the most are regretting not doing something, and saying goodbye. "You'll never know dear, how much I love you" is full of regret for not expressing their love while they still could. And "Please don't take my sunshine away" is showing how they don't have a choice whether the person they love stays or not.

If I believed in soulmates (which I don't think I do), it may be that I innately know that my soulmate has already gone forever.

Sigh. Thoughts. Feelings.

Honestly so depressed right now for no good reason. Maybe it's because I have no sunshine to be taken away in the first place. And again, it's a self-defence mechanism to not open my heart fully to anybody, so I can't get hurt. What made me like this?

Sigh.

To whoever is reading, wherever you are, and whether you know me personally or not, please don't feel unnecessarily sad over this post.