Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chronicles Of A Girl Who No Longer Has Long Hair

Short hair advantages:
No need to worry about hair touching toilet when flushing toilet. (serious de)
No need to wait super long for hair to dry.
No need to comb and tie hair before brushing teeth. (or else toothpaste goes everywhere in hair)
No need to worry about knots in hair, takes like five seconds to comb, and also no hair caught in comb.
No need to worry about neatness of ponytail. (lol what ponytail :P)
Takes like five seconds to wash and condition.
No need to worry about shirt collar getting wet after shower.
No need to worry about ponytail getting caught in shirt when taking off shirt.
No need to worry about chewing gum, and food in general, getting caught in hair.
Easy to put on wig net for cosplay.

Short hair disadvantages:
Spiky, annoying, especially when lying down.
Cannot hide face when ashamed.
Miss my two 'feelers'. (personal, probably does not apply to anyone else)
Can't shake my head and have my hair go behind my ears. (there's no hair to go behind my ears now)
Fringe annoying, goes into eyes.
Cannot wrap hair in towel.
Don't enjoy wind as much. (no woosh woosh swag hair)
Look like a guy.
Cannot plait hair.
Cannot cosplay umbreon.

oh and remember? that time I got chewing gum in my hair, and zhong han wanted me to cut it off? haha... yeah. zhong han, there you go.

kkz cya.