Monday, September 9, 2013

My dream last night.

in my dream, I was browsing through my mac and came to my 'games' folder. my friend beside me was like, 'dude, play this game', pointing to some weirdass game. I replied, 'whoa man, I suck at that. can't even get through the first 2 levels lol'. but I clicked on it anyway.

so the game is pretty much set in this super lighted up place. like pinball. you were supposed to sit in a cart/kart (lol) and follow the track (like some roller coaster stuff)... you're supposed to steer lah. the goal was to reach the end lol. so apparently I was pro enough to make it through the first 2 levels.. then after that things got weird.

I received items that would 'help' me for the next level upon reaching the end. things like bamboo sticks (I'll explain later how it helps). the setting changed to this school building and I was simply carting up and down the stairs. the goal was still to reach the end (but killing people along the way, that's how the bamboo stick helps, it was a common weapon), and there's a 'boss fight' at the end.

oh and also my mum was in there, running behind me and helping me or something. it made me happy :'D

so fast forward, I defeated about 10 levels. you should know that I kinda got 'immersed' into the game, meaning I was the one in the game, not just the one playing it. then this level. they gave me a stick of bubblegum. and my cart disappeared. so I was like, 'lol how is bubblegum gonna help me. I'll stick with my trusty bamboo stick.' (I think I was only allowed to carry one item with me) and my mum decided to stay behind to take care of my bubblegum. so it was my first level running and without my mum and without using the item provided the last time I reached the end.

unlike the other levels, this was an abandoned school building. like seriously no one. then it started looking like a hdb. then I was walking down... and down... along the way were like children getting tortured and shit. but I knew I wasn't supposed to kill them because they were like NPCs and not enemies. but still... skinny children getting beaten up by their parents? what the hell.

then I reached a level that had a door to the side. I went to the door. and suddenly zombified shi jie and sarah came out. SJ was holding a gun so I was like, 'shyt, I better kill him before he fires. (kinda impossible with a bamboo stick)' but when he fired at me, no bullets. lol. so I attacked him and he was the first one down. then I attacked sarah, who was holding some noob weapon and she went down. but my bamboo stick was going to break already and some other bamboo stick holder suddenly appeared behind her. then I was like. lol I'm ded.

but then, internal clock at 9.30am lol. woke up.

so yeah :D I'm alive. it was kinda scary though

k byes~