Tuesday, September 10, 2013

I wonder.

So I say a little prayer
And hope my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue to see you once again
My love
Overseas from coast to coast
To find the place I love the most
Where the fields are green to see you once again
My love

so last night I had a dream. it was gory.

so uh, we were just hanging out in the corner of the school field, some friends. the corner closest to the drop off point and canteen, yeah? we were just talking about stuff. and we slowly just shift to the bench at the drop off point place, the one closest to the canteen.

then my primary 6 teacher comes over. and she's like some evil queen in my dream. so I talk to her a while very very nicely and then I touch her face. for idk what reason. then suddenly some fat sec one kid comes around and slaps her face. and because I'm nice and stuff, I yell at the kid, 'YOU WAN FIGHT IS IT?' then we fight. then this skinny sec 1 kid, part of his gang, comes in and takes over in the middle of the fight and I'm like, 'hey that's not fair' but it happens anyway. then he switches with jericho, also in their gang. I'm winning the fight but then in a last desperate attempt, jericho tries to bite my arm. he misses and instead bites off the skinny sec 1 kid's forearm off. the forearm immediately regenerates but there's still this large gaping bloody hole at the side. and jericho is just standing there with the bloody forearm in his mouth. then the people I was hanging out with at the start surround me and take over the fight.

then I woke up. but it was 6am so I fell back asleep.

dream part 2: still in school, but there was a soccer match. my primary school (rosyth) was playing against my current school lol. and that's about all I remember of part 2.

can someone tell me why there are so many fights in my dreams lol.

~lynn