Sunday, January 11, 2015

FIRST POST OF 2015

LET'S START WITH A RECAP!!!1!!



this is a SELFIE COMPILATION from 2012 to 2014.

all these are from photobooth so.

I'm sorry is this too obnoxious. sorry.

so 2015 has been kind to me so far, I guess. but it's still too early to say anything, right?

I'm going to collect my HCL O level result tomorrow, so I guess that'll be my first "down" of the year. (HOPEFULLY hopefully it'll turn out to be an "up", but I really doubt so).

my word of the month is BEZ.

BEZ [adjective]
see: best
usually used to describe people and their favourable actions.
example: Mary- have a flower. John- thanks mary u bez.

over the course of January, I'll use the word bez to describe lots of things.

WAIT WAIT. I just realised something. is this the first time I've posted my face on my blog? :OOOO

*claps*

I'm currently reading "After Eden". you know at first I thought Eden was a guy's name so it's all weird for me now that I know it's a girl's name.

I'm also reading the Fruits Basket manga :D *insert kawaii face*

so again, start of the new year. to any of my readers (if you even exist), feel free to send me comments/questions at the side of my blog to my ask.fm :D (you can choose to be anonymous, so don't worry!) this is only if you're using a computer, so on phone, go to ask.fm/nyanamania please~

I won't be posting much this year, but I'll still update when I feel like it. like now lah.

oh yeah rmb the issue about blogging or sth I wanted to talk about last year? I'm probably too lazy to ever talk about it because it's a semi-rant kinda thing about society and stuff. I'm too lazy to phrase it in a way that------

sorry that's already too far into what I want to discuss. sorry.

I think this post is kinda long enough for a substantial first post, so LET'S GO! LIVE YOUR DREAM THIS YEAR. BE GOOD. DON'T DISAPPOINT ME (I HAVE HIGH HIGH EXPECTATIONS OF EVERYONE).

BYEBYE!

~lynnex