Tuesday, March 17, 2015

I'm back. Seriously back.

I know I haven't exactly "quitted" blogging, but you know, I have been preeeetty inactive recently. but as mentioned in a blog post LONG LONG ago (actually, I think I mentioned it more than once before), I don't really want to blog regularly, and only post something when I have something I want to say. however I really think I should blog more, I guess. some blogs I've read recently have inspired me on this decision (not gonna do a mention here, but yeah). I mean, it's not like those blog owners post very regularly or anything, but their content is just so good.

UGH I JUST READ THE FIRST PARA AND LIKE. THE ENGLISH SOUNDS SO AMATEUR. WAS I ALWAYS LIKE THIS. SORRY D:

okay so how regularly will I blog? um, at least once a week.

also, why do I even keep a blog? I think I've been asked this more than once before. I actually keep this blog for myself in the future to read, so I can see how much I've grown and how my mindset/thoughts have changed over the years. it's really quite nostalgia-based, so sometimes the things I say is verbal-diarrhoea-like. just, whatever's in mind, goes into this blog. and when I read back sometimes, I realise I say some things that are really random or weird, but I know that at that point of time (of posting those posts), it wasn't random or weird (I had a reason for saying it), but I can't remember what it was supposed to mean.... which is quite interesting.

even when I couldn't tell

I really hope I remember what ^ that is even 5 years, 15 years, 50 years from now.

should I enable comments on my blog? idk it never really occurred to me that I should, since I have a ask.fm and stuff. but like, commenting is easier... right? idk I need advice. also, should I stop my habit of not capitalising the first word in every sentence? but then it looks like quite formal right, which this blog is NOT lol.

wow this post turned into a blog post about my blog hahahaha

I don't really know what to blog about. most people blog about their life? but my life is so good and normal and I really like it. I don't have any inner turmoils or whatever like a lot of people do (or THINK they do)

I mean, sure, my life ain't perfect. but seriously? just let it go man. life doesn't have to be perfect. some people's lives may be perfecter than yours, but lol so what? does it really matter? you might have the shittest life ever, but it's your life.

I sound like most unempathetic bitch on the planet. true, I've never been through a harsher situation than, let's say, being accused of breaking a cctv camera and getting into trouble for that, so my view might not be relevant to people going through serious issues (getting over an eating disorder/clinical depression, terminal illness, sexual abuse).

but for ALL YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE with NO actual issues and you're just making a big fuss out of NOTHING (or a SMALL something) aka being ridiculous on social media, because you think it's cool or because you want the attention of other people, PLEASE STOP. instead, give your OWN attention to people who deserve it. like me ;))) JKJK. but really.

if you're just faking emoness or rather, faking "happiness" (YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN), STOP IT RIGHT NOT. it's super obvious, and it's not cool. you think you're being so motivational? hahaha. hahahaha. yes, what a stronggggg person. bearing all your deep dark worries with a smile. #respect #inspirationalaward2015

unless you're doing it for shits and giggles then it's perfectly completely lax.

I mean, sure, sometimes I understand. you wanna complain about something online in a "tired" "my life sucks" "why am I so unlucky" kinda tone. that's okay. I do that too. just don't make it your entire online/offline life please. quite annoying.

the human race, quite funny sometimes.

I shall repeat, in case you didn't get it the first time. I am not referring to people going through serious issues. if you really really do have serious issues, stop telling people online anyway. they don't care. they don't even half-care. and the more you try to make them care, the worse the situation will be. I can't really provide alternatives (telling a trusted person is kinda the mainstream advice, but it isn't always like that), so either grit your teeth and bear with it (good luck), or seek professional help asap. I recommend the latter, but it's up to you.

tl;dr, don't be retarded. especially online. because I and other people can see your retardedness. and I can and will blog about it.

if I notice that you're doing it, and you mean something to me (like a friend), I might have already told you directly to stop it before. but sometimes I really misjudge, and there is a serious problem that you're facing, so I'm not gonna do that anymore. and yeah, people really hate it when their motives are being exploited anyway so

I feel quite contradicted, because I believe in freedom of speech, but I'm like advising people to keep some words to themselves. what. haiz...

conclusion: SAY WHAT YOU WANT. I won't care. I don't care.

SEE this is why I can never make a strong point.

even though it sounds like I have a huge problem with people who do the above ^^^^^, I actually really am not affected or bothered much. it's just an observation and an opinion, and I won't feel anything if you completely reject my advice lol

and it's also something I can talk about on this blog :D yay wow that was a lot of words.

HAHAHA I SOUND LIKE THE WHINIEST PERSON EVER I'm disgusting

okay I'm gonna go now bye. next week I'll blog again.

NNETT