Friday, March 6, 2015

[mobile] just some stuff.

Firstly, I think I might have mild insomnia. Super irritating and not cool. My mind is tired, my body is tired, but it refuses to rest. Whyyyy omg I'm typing this with my eyes half-closed and my brain hardly thinking. Not fun. But it's not like officially diagnosed so I might just be overthinking (online tests tell me that I might have insomnia though soooooooooo)

Can hardly keep my eyes open gosh. Anyway secondly, level tests just over, and according to every single teacher we suck. Like really suck. Like really.

I'm so tired.

Also... I forgot what I wanted to say.

Ah. I See Blue Black

It's quite sad how my blogposts are all so short nowadays I don't have much to say. I have a twitter account though @sushi_cat_ so I have somewhere else to write down things.

I HAVE SO MUCH WORK THIS WEEKEND.

Tired

Sometimes I still don't know if you're kidding or not.

Lynn <3 :'(