Saturday, October 4, 2014

[on mobile] just a quick update

Exams are out and we got a long weekend. Yay.

So I went to the library and I borrowed 6 books. Amk library to be specific. And I finished one of them

Even though it wasn't the first book I read like that, the ending hit me so bad I wrote a review of it on goodreads. It's called The Bunker Diary btw. However, quite ridiculously, the other book (Dollhouse) that I've read that's like it, I rated a 1 star while this I rated a 5 star. I think a few factors affected this: 1. The style of writing, 2. Location (I was in class when I finished Dollhouse, at home when I finished The Bunker Diary) and 3. The duration of reading aka dragginess (I read Dollhouse over a few days as compared to TBD in a few hours)

Anyway, TBD is a single book but Dollhouse has like sequels and stuff (which I didn't realise) so the actual endings to both stories aren't the same. I'll try to find the sequels and maybe rate Dollhouse higher.

Good mornight -lynn