Tuesday, October 28, 2014

so before I started writing this post, I googled "can I upload gif on blogger" and apparently yes and no


^ Darvan
^ Dia
^ Dilma
 ^ Eze
^ Kikuri
^ Lancia
^ Lilith
^ Lilly Matah
^ Loch
^ Logan
^ Rashil
^ Zellha








^ Zephyr







^ Vishra







^ Ophelia
^ Elza
^ Karl
^ Lunaris
^ Nalmika
 ^ Phoenix
^ Tree







^ Zelban

my potential babies lol.

but seriously they are beautiful (I hope it animates for you, because it looks beautiful on my side)

copyright goes to Gumi

ahhh. *cries* they are all 6 star, and I only have the 4 star form of each of them

I'm gonna spam play after chinese O levels, but gonna lay off a little this week.

and I don't care if some of these units are noob. just looking at the sprites I'm like omgwtfbbqallmywant.

update: I have 5* forms of Dia, Lilith, Rashil and Zephyr now ^^ and a 5* Ciara too

update 15/11/14: I have 6* Dia and Elza, as well as 5* Tree, Dilma, Rashil, Lilith, Zellha, Lunaris, Zephyr, Lilly Matah and Ciara

I'm also level 79 :) waiting for energy to go for a metal parade to become level 80