Saturday, December 27, 2014

Merry Christmas!

I'm two days late >< ohwell



I think the number of people subscribed to my youtube channel < the number of people who check this blog, but have this less-than-thirty-minutes-work cover of 屋顶 (pronounced wuding, means roof) by Jay Chou (I think) anyway and

>>>>>>>>LIKE COMMENT SUBSCRIBE<<<<<<<<

I'm a little confused about how the post actually works, even after so many years of blogging. like how do I shift pictures and videos around comfortably? something usually goes wrong so I'm not gonna try anymore.

ugh.

school holidays are almost over and I think next year's gonna be hectic >< let's hope it all works out and I do well for O's :)

I'm gonna talk about something that has been frustrating me a lot (and it's something to do with blogging) (and sorry for not blogging as much lol I'm enjoying this lazy style of living)

okay actually maybe next time. I'm going to change my hamster's bedding byebye