Sunday, December 7, 2014

so after watching Free! Eternal Summer

I'm obsessed with Nanase Haruka again.

I mean, I already got a keychain of him on my phone

but now I'm even more obsessed lol












I'm sorry I'm too lazy to make this gif a continuous loop.

anyway, there's this way underrated song


it's really cute lol. the song, I mean. and the singer is Makoto's voice actor soooo :D

                                     # #  ( )
                                  ___#_#___|__
                              _  |____________|  _
                       _=====| | |            | | |==== _
                 =====| |.---------------------------. | |====
   <--------------------'   .  .  .  .  .  .  .  .   '--------------/
     \                                                             /
      \____________________________________I_ship_MaRinKa_________/
  wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
   wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

this has been a very visual post

byebye :3