Monday, September 8, 2014

Cool kids eat more chicken than most

Fan the flames of your fathomless hatred
We're hungry for all of your darkest desires
Call for your dragon with eyes of obsidian
Shards of your incomparably cold soul
Torn apart by your very existence
Lodged in the cracks of the good-willed
Fill them with pain and lukewarm fire
Hot enough to feel but not so to kill

EOYs are coming up, and I've successfully maintained this blog for quite a period of time, so I get a virtual pat on the back, I suppose.

Sometimes I wonder why I have this blog when nobody reads it. I suppose it's a place where I don't want that many people to know about, as I don't think before I post here as much as I do before I post on other social media websites. Sometimes, what I post might lead to undesirable consequences.

The internet isn't very safe, is it? But I take my chances.