Wednesday, September 10, 2014

eheh

Okay sorry for posting twice in a day but I'm on my phone now.

I'd like to try writing something.

"As always, thank you for watching and have a pleasant evening," I recited dumbly, plastering my usual smile on my face and staring straight at the camera. The lights flicked off as always, on cue.

"Cut! It's a wrap. Good job everyone," the director said tiredly. I was done for the day. Pausing to watch the technicians fiddle with the cameras and equipment, I picked up my bag and told the director I was leaving. He waved me off distractedly while typing furiously on his phone. Being a director could really be tough.

I made my way to my locker and, expertly, changed my shoes to my worn-out sneakers and wiped the heavy not-too-heavy makeup off my face. I slipped on my hoodie and shut my locker, all in less than a minute.

I flipped my pass through the slot, and the system recorded my exit with a beep. Then I went to catch the public bus.

TBC (for real this time)