Sunday, September 28, 2014

fk lah.

do you know that feeling when you finish reading a book/a series of books

and you're like

holy fking shit.

the ending was sooooo bittersweet

BUT it was the best possible ending ever.

I cannot handle this

I'm so so sorry if you hate me talking about books lol I can't help it I'm liddat

throughout the series that I was reading (The Hollow by Jessica Verday), I was like "eesh it's so sappy and romantic and how does anyone stand writing such a thing" and I also realised I've never actually written any romance stuff before

I also read this series before, in sec 1. but somehow I forgot how it went lol.

I won't give any spoilers, but the ending was the best ending I've ever read. like some books make you want to know more, to wish and hope for a next book to continue the story, or you just hate how the ending is just unnecessarily sad and totally "should not have happened", or the ending is so scripted and cliche. but this... it's complete. it gives me such a sense of closure. but it's so... how do you describe it. it gives me a sense of nostalgia and regret but at the same time, no regrets. it's perfect really. amazing. it's so unbelievably sad and happy.

but the story is quite... chick-lit, if you'd call it that. romance + supernatural mostly. then again, I love supernatural hahaha (it's one of my weaknesses) and a touch of romance (meaning, the plot isn't just two characters looking at each other all the time or whatever, and there's actually some story)

well it's late so I'm gonna go now. I finished all 3 books in a day though so I'm quite satisfied. tomorrow will be chemistry and geography studification.

I should just change this blog to some book review blog right? but no vicunas are cute. google it.

-bookwurm-

Just a little edit: idk what I want to be when I grow up, but I just don't want to have a nine to five job, or have a very non-varied job. Idk why I'm suddenly bringing this up haha. Okay I'm gone.