Sunday, November 9, 2014

excuse me.

I don't know what to say yet.

I'll leave this for later.

OKAY. I'm back.

and all I have to say is

PLEASE. GO GET A BLOG.

...

I just deleted my whole rant that was supposed to be here because I'm a nice person. but I'm really irritated.

on to happier things then. can anyone sponsor me a good microphone? like, the kind that can be connected to computers and such. TAHNKS I LUV YU BBY. (I'll never get my microphone because my food takes up all my money aaaand obviously nobody will sponsor me pffshh)

it's time for a book update yayyyy *confetti*

I've just started reading Mila 2.0 by Debra Driza. it's okay I guess, but I'm not at any exciting parts yet.

so my life hasn't been very exciting lately, but I am enjoying this break.

I realise I'm writing in remarkably short paragraphs today.

paragraph.

paragraph.

paragraph.

I would like a potato salad pls.

the pringles in our sand.

CRASHCOURSE BIG HISTORY is the best crash course ever happened to me. biology was good too lol.

I liked nonfiction books as kid. like, really liked them. especially ones about animals/dinosaurs/extinct stuff/non-extinct stuff. I dunno, I was liddat.

okay bye

lynnnnnnnnnnnz