Tuesday, November 11, 2014

let me just say this.

I don't ship Asuna x Kirito much.

I mean, I know, they're like super OTP to A LOT of people and I've even drawn *coughcopiedcough* a picture of them together before and it was my profile picture for a while and I sort of thought they were cute lah. at least, I think Kirito is super kawaii and Asuna is kawaii too.

before SAO II I shipped Suguha and Kirito. incest, but I felt damn sad for Suguha coz she liked him for so long. okay. okay. I shipped like every girl with Kirito. Kirito is just damn cute and gives you the "shuaaa" kinda feel, you know? so obviously, now I'm supposed to ship Kirito and Asada right? (is that even her name I'm so bad at names)

well I'm thinking "HAHA, you better NOT fall in love with my lovely Kirito-kun or you'll get rekt hahahaha (or at least your heart will be). go back to your blondie (idk the name and I'm too lazy to find out)"

I don't like blue-haired Asuna though. brunette iz bez or is it like a light brown hazel idk I'm not good at hair colours coz almost everyone I know has black hair (or no hair hehehehe)

YUI IS STILL THE CUTEST <3

YEAH I JUST STARTED WATCHING SAO II DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM HMPH.

no spoilers here. at least, they aren't really spoilers, I think. I'm glad I forgot everything about the light novel that I've read.

I'm on episode 8 now btw, and I'm stopping to type out all my emotions on this blog... BLOG YOU BETTER BE GRATEFUL OK.

I'm gonna get back to my anime now byes.

lynnette

Edit: thanks, SAO.

Kirito is such a bloody flirt but damnnnnn he's cute even as a girl. I also officially ship Kirito and Asada <3

I suspected blondie right from the start but then he confessed (and got brutally rejected with a "not now" omg) then my heart just sort of melted for him.

Edit 2: I like this GGO part lol Kirito is cute whether he's a guy or girl.