Monday, November 17, 2014

[mobile] who even calls phones mobiles nowadays?

I must be a special kind of hipster.

So right, rmb the book I was reading? Mila 2.0? It was due to go back to the library before I finished it so... There's that.

I'd like to say that tomorrow, 4pm, will be the 31st day I've consecutively logged into BF and I already have 2 6 stars and many maxed 5 stars. It's so difficult to type on phone may I please make mistakes? Thanks.

So anyway, I just wanted to update because I'm curious about sleeping habits during the holidays. Like now, I'm on my nov-dec break, and I sleep at 4am, wake uo at... Earliest? 11pm.usually around noon though. Yeah. It"s incorrigible.

I just put dowj my phoje for a little bit coz my arms got tired.

I migjt not go back to correct those errors. I'm lazy.

On social media and such, my username is usually something related to cats. Facebook: lynniethecat (Lynnette Nyanamania Leong) Twitter: @sushi_cat_ Instagram: @nyanamania Ask.fm: I can't even remember, but *I think* it's one of these

I don't even use twitter as twitter anymore lol.

Ok I sleep now bye

Lynn