Wednesday, November 12, 2014

[mobile update] no game no life

Is awesome.

Okay here is my list of recommended anime :
1. Mirai Nikki
2. Sword Art Online
3. No Game No Life
4. Angel Beats
5. Mekaku City Actors

These are my top 5 currently, if you think you've got better anime, please do recommend :) I don't really like horror though and long animes that go on forever

I still think Xenon and Estia look like Sora and Shiro

And Izuna is wayyyyy cute.

I'm on an anime marathon so I would really love recommendations :3 I think after this I'm gonna watch... Idk hahaha. I really need recommendations.

I like sad anime, plot twisty anime, anime with cute guys, idk.

Kbyesss

Lynn

(in case you're wondering how to recommend anime, you can type it in the ask.fm box to the right >> if you're using a computer and not a phone) (thanks)