Saturday, November 8, 2014

INNER FANGIRL AWAKENED



I officially love Jon Cozart.

I mean, since watching After Ever After 2 (which was the first video I watched from him), I just stalked his channel and everything and watched all his videos, stuff like that.

he's amazing at his stuff.

up there is his latest video.

idk why I haven't talked about him before (maybe because I've just developed my inner fangirl and I'm on my way to stalking him on google images please don't think I'm weird.)

okay I'm done. he has too many fangirls. I'm done with being his fangirl. so done.

talking about music btw, I'm also a hardcore fan of Nick Pitera. I just. I cannot. I really admire people who layer their music AND video it like that. I mean, I have tried layering my music before (woots garageband and zero quality microphone) and really, it's not easy. it's not starting it that's the problem, it's finishing the job. it's very easy to give up. do you really want to see all my attempts?


















woosh. there's more where this came from.

it's difficult enough, making it like the artist's, it's even harder to make it yours.

oh well. maybe they find it easy. but it is fun though.

okay bye~

lynn