Wednesday, December 25, 2013

:)

I just read through almost all my blog posts and I feel better now.

hey, me-in-the-future. if you ever decide to read through your blog posts again, let me tell you something.

Dear Me (In The Future)

How's everything going? Depending on when you're reading this, how's school/work? If you're still in SST, jiayou for 'O's! If you're in JC/poly/pre-university/university, did you get into my dream school? And if you already have a job, congratulations! I really wonder what job you have now. Is it giving you freedom? I don't know about you, but I hate being tied down, and I promised myself to never to get a nine to five office job. You might have broken that promise. Or maybe you're unemployed. Don't despair, alright?

I just want to say... Don't give up. No matter what life throws at you. Do you still believe that whatever happens, it's supposed to happen and you should just be happy because happiness is a choice? Something happened to me today. I realised that I simply cannot be happy if someone I care about is not. So I hope you are making others, and yourself, happy.

Don't do it at the expense of your own feelings though. Be a little selfish. But not too selfish. Don't lie at all though. Be honest to yourself and others. I promise, it's important. I hope you aren't laughing at your childish 14 year old self. I feel very old at the moment, you know? JK. But still... I believe you're a better person than I am now. Sorry for telling you useless/lame/obvious information. Are you ridiculing me now? I would if I were you. This is quite silly, isn't it?

Do you have friends? Are mum and dad still with you? Do you still have the memories that I want to keep? I hope the answers to all those questions are yes. Believe in yourself... Believe in that special someone, if you have one. Be yourself. Be happy.

Yours sincerely
Me (Now)