Friday, December 27, 2013

ROSYTH

here are a few memories I would like to keep.

rosyth library:

1. I remember taking out a huge disney book (lady and the tramp I think) from the front shelf on the third floor. that was when I was p1, and my buddy was still with me or something. she was in p5.

2. I remember eating gummy bears at the back of the third floor with xiao shyan and jia qi and kelly... maybe rachel and roxanne and esther and amanda too.

3. I remember learning the sign language from a book in the library too with xiao shyan and jia qi and kelly... it was fun. 'emergency'

4. I remember stealing yongyi's shoe and running off with it to the girls' toilet and hiding it there. I remember talking to him as we sat together near the top of the stairs.

5. I remember borrowing percy jackson books from the librarian (it was at the front desk because it was such a popular series)

6. I remember helping the librarian with the call numbers on the shelves.

7. I remember doing homework and preparing debate speeches at the first floor. or at the second floor's roundish tables. with michelle and xuan rong and some of the gep people.

8. I remember reading a lot of cathy cassidy books, my favourite being lucky star.

9. I remember... playing hide and seek.

10. I remember weaving paper hearts.

rosyth library was awesome. I'll visit it next year and hope it hasn't changed a lot.