Tuesday, December 24, 2013

things to do by the end of the holidays.

1. do my theory of music homework (actually before 30/12/13)
2. read all my textbooks
3. play the piano A LOT
4. do my homework (mostly youtube videos 8D)
5. draw stuff
6. read all my library books and update my goodreads
7. make a folder and icon for 2014
8. watch zero no tsukaima COMPLETELY and feel terribly empty after that

I realise that I might really truly be an introvert. I like being alone. holidays are good for me because I basically hate people in general #lol but I love everyone too ^~^

LOUISE X SAITO is beautiful.

basically... I wish the holidays were longer (though this is, by far, the longest holidays EVER)

I should totally adjust my sleeping schedule == zzz

you know what annoys me? when there's a task at hand, and people only care about whether their friends are with them. aka, project work, and we're all supposed to split up to look for something, but member 1 and 2 insist going together. I mean, come on D: it annoys the HECK out of me because I want to insist going together with my friend too, but I prize completing the task more important, so I don't... am I doing it wrong?

though I have lots more to say (though it's hard to put my thoughts into words) I should go to bed

K NIGHTS.

lynnx

btw I think flavors.me is quite retarded. I have one though: flavors.me/lynnx