Friday, December 27, 2013

hey ^^

quick update :)

it's back to school for me in less than a week

oh no xD

I won't be blogging much next year (hopefully) my beloved blog, do stop me from posting on you ^^

I like stalking other blogs though :P if anyone really reads this blog, tell me the link of your blog :P tell me on facebook or twitter or ask.fm (tell me not to post the question if you mind your blog link going public) or text me or carrier pigeon or owl mail or just mail it to me

I'm not even kidding.

let's talk about shopping! I hate shopping. (blogshopping is fun though) I don't like trying on clothes xD it's soooo mafan. so here are some tips when going shopping:

1. wear a tshirt and shorts. through personal experience, jeans material shorts that have pockets big enough to fit my phone and wallet and necessities and keys are awesome.

2. or wear a dress. that's easily removable and... put-on-able.

3. grab a few sizes at a time, if the place allows it. it's a pain to run in and out of changing rooms, especially if the store is crowded.

4. don't hesitate grabbing whatever you like

5. you'll be surprised at how much you can spend at one go. save up lots or get a sponsor :P (like my awesome mum)

that concludes today's section of #lynnetteadvice that #youshouldnotlistento

though I've never met you in real life, I think I want to.

I'M RADIOACTIVE, RADIOACTIVE

here's something from long ago:

Time according to mac: 3:54:27am
What was I doing beforehand: watching youtube videos. CONNOR FRANTA IS SO CUTE xD
Chats on facebook: no one at all, it's almost 4am! :O Kenneth messaged me hold on lemme check it
Listening to: (in my head) radioactive. and just give me a reason.
Status: bored, a little sleepy, paranoid that my mum'll come and chase me to go to sleep

I wanna draw a phoenix. give me a little time, I promise I'll edit this post and add a picture of it later ;)






































((long story short, my camera quality suddenly shitted up))

I think there's lots of improvements to make == this is quite terrible.

byebye~ lynnoes