Thursday, January 24, 2013

boredom kills

lol I'm bored.

so I have a few ideas for class design.

*ahem*

paste outside our class (the part between the windows and the lockers) cutouts from a pokemon battle scene.

make pokeballs and randomly bluetack them around class.

(class' idea) make a 'grassy field' at the back wall of class and paste pokemon in it XD I really like this idea.

give everyone a pokemon to 'take care of' (to be pasted on the right wall of class)

cover the top half of each notice board with red paper, bottom with white.

hang pictures of flying pokemon on the lights XD hahahaha maybe not.

maybe give each subject a type (water, fire, ghost, poison, etc.) and paste them on the noticeboard at the back of class o-o

BUT.

but.

if we want to do even half of that, we need to start like. NOW.

yay~

shall share my ideas with Yunhui. tell me if you have any more >~< thankyou. DON'T COPY LOL.