Monday, January 28, 2013

It's raining, Let's have fun.

I'm starting to get bored of my darling blog.

there's nothing to talk about -.-


Time according to mac: 1.14.48pm
What was I doing beforehand: chinese mindnode... asking hu about the submit folder, making up bullshit excuses >~<
Chats on facebook: no one exactly, so guai right? <3 <3
Listening to: hu
Status: bored?..

firstly

I've put this link on my twitter ^^ so I guess I'll have to be more careful about what I post now

and also I am forever in incognito mode.. just saying. I don't do anything bad, just that I hate having browser history.

...

okay that was ancient history. ^^^^^
Time according to mac: 10.51.33pm
What was I doing beforehand: stalking someone from within ._. (sounds weird)
Chats on facebook: uhm Bruce? maybe Jiawen, but she didn't exactly reply. YUP JIAWEN.
Listening to: Girl's Day(걸스데이) _ Don't forget me(나를 잊지마요) YES IT IS KPOP. WEIRD FOR ME.
Status: entertained.

TODAY might be the last day I post in this blog. I'm getting bored of typing. plus I really need to do my homework more and less 'social networking' hehe.

so this morning, I came to school with Jingjie haha poor thing, everyone is going OBS while he's kind of stuck in school. his hair is really long and he's sad coz he'll needa cut it -.- and I also froze in the bus/MRT.

HE BOUGHT ME FANTA PEACH. YESH.

Marcus still owes me though.

shit am I talking too much about guys? ._.

okay then.

I stuck the fantapeach label on a piece of paper and wrote nonsense on it. 8D

what? it was math class. math class is always boring. I never learn anything.

(btw today special time table)

so then we went for geography, and I froze again :DDD

then recess. not too bad today.

then CE.

((EnchantedDiamondHoe))

then CHINESE. that's when I wrote the above portion up there.

then science.

omg why is it so cold brb blanket.

am back~

then I actually ate during lunch today

then I went for CCA. lol only sec twos there.

ISABELLA <3 SHIJIE :3

then home. ._. I overstayed in the stations talking to a pikachu.

and I waited a freaking 50 hours for the damn bus (I'm exaggerating alright, it was actually 1 hour). problem: my mum didn't believe me. AND NOW I HAVE TO TAKE THE BUS HOME EVERY MONDAY AND WEDNESDAY.

*insert rant here*

then she scolded me about the jacket also. -sigh- wish I took his. (it smells like flowers X3)

*snuggles in blanket* =~= it's colddd.

task at hand: complete homework.

cya darling(s)~

``not lynn obviously