Friday, January 25, 2013

[[insert post title here]]


Time according to mac: 10.38.26
What was I doing beforehand: locking the door... ._.
Chats on facebook: Bruce.
Listening to: nothing at all.
Status: wanting to type out my entire day's events here. ._.
Physical well-being: left leg hurts, right wrist hurts.
Plans for tomorrow: GO TKD GRADING~~ meet daniel for the first time this year, GET DOUBLE PROMO.

let's start with this morning, shall we?

so I went to school. and I lost my umbrella halfway to sch. I think someone stole it.

lol managed to finish all my homework on the way and before school though :3 #achievementget

remind me to stalk a twitter account later.

during science, Ms Teo broke the projector screen in physics lab 1. hehehehe SHE MUST WRITE INCIDENT REPORT. nah, probably not.

refraction is so cool~~

oh now add another fb chat. Sa.

me: 'I hate you all.' Ethan: 'I love you too :)'

say that to Jiawen -.-

so during history, RELIEF CHER. YAY

according to him, 'your teacher is not feeling well today'

lol. I think Ms Kaur can predict when she will fall ill. coz she told us ystday that she wouldn't be coming to school today.

'-due to my STD (Short Term Memory), it will be about-'

heh. STD.

recess: we sat around a canteen table and coloured pokemon.

OH AND DID I TELL YOU ABOUT MY DAMN AWESOME PIXELS? they are damn awesome. *自夸 ttm*

math. I dislike math class. it is extremely boring. and Subra and Kiran keep talking to each other.

and I'm between them.

but 'math class' minus 'class' is awesome.

chinese was pretty boring. always is. heh.

ADVISORY ASSEMBLY. too many things to say about it, so nevermind.

then we chiong back to class to decorate.

it was awesome, until we were told that we couldn't use scotch tape on the walls and doors. m(_ _)m
I hope everything turned out alright. coz I went for SC at 3+ (I was already late.)

then I went to Nuh-Vee-Nuh. the bus ride was. scary.

((sitting back to front on bus stop seats is #swag))

then I teleported here. home. -buries face in sofa- im like putting my face where my family's butts have been. .___. -gets up-

OH AND I LOST MY JACKET. CONTACT ME IF YOU FIND IT. I THINK I LEFT IT IN THE AUDI OR MAYBE CLASS.

plans for tonight: practice my tkd + dance if everything stops hurting that much -.- and talk to people. homework maybe.

sianz. I better shower right after I post this.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEE HOON.

Bruce better video his dance soon. lol.

∞∞lynnOUT∞∞