Thursday, January 24, 2013

science

haha the minute ms teo walk in, we sing happy birthday to xiao tao ^^

MS TEO WANTS SQUIRTLE :D

everyone loves Ms Teo :'D

haha let's give Ms Ng diglett

the worksheet smells like food o-o

why is the big idea always energy? -sigh-

Guofeng today so hardworking, do homework.

frequency of light only changes when you change the source.

refraction is the reason behind the bending of light, because the medium is optically denser and less dence or something.

beauty and the beat is stuck in my head ,_, nooo

if I post this often on facebook, I'll annoy everyone and be called attention seeker.

meh~ this is a blog. can do whatever I want.

omg it's so cold >~< even with jacket.

can we turn down the fan please?

tomorrow go lab for science :DD

we arguing about what to do for our class deco >~<

oh now is chinese. math NEVER use mac de. stupid right.

chinese I do all the copying already 8D now get to slackkkkk

so Shi Jie took over my role of chinese rep. idk why, but I feel like doing the ticking and stuff ._.

it's not like he can order me around right

walao.

'你们今天很weird' -hulaoshi

damn bored.

1:11 :D

oh right. the form thingy.

Time according to mac: 1.16.32 PM
What was I doing beforehand: nothing much, greeting teacher?
Chats on facebook: hm, lemme start one XD
Listening to: chinese teacher.
Status: bored. kind of excited (below).

OH YAY POOMSE COMPETITION ON WEDNESDAY. SKIP TINGXIE.

'you must bitch about people in your blog. that's the main point of having a blog' -Jiawen, who's sitting beside me.

idk what she just said now. something about bitching about others.

BUT I HAVE TWITTER FOR THAT LOL. I dunno.

damn bored. shall go stalk other blogs.

lol nothing. as expected. they too guai to post during class. ((unlikemeeeee))

I've OMG MY EYOARDIAGING SO BD.

WY

OGOMOMGOMGOMGOMGOMG WHY

is it woring nw

NOOO

KEYOARD

BARD

OARD

BOARD

MY KEYBOARD JUST SPAZZED AND LAGGED.

OMG

NOO.

,_,

k everything should be fine now.

as I was saying...

what was I saying ._.

nvm :'D

2012年2月22日,新西兰基督城发生了6.5级,我国政府派出了搜救部队,参与搜索与拯救工作。

'small country big heart' -hulaoshi (you know that chinesey accent)

oh and today before dance class right, they were blasting daylight :3

shall use my awesome copypasta skills to put the lyrics here

And when the daylight comes I'll have to go 
But tonight I'm gonna hold you so close 
Cause in the daylight we'll be on our own 
But tonight I need to hold you so close 

time check: 1.34pm on my mac, 1.29pm on the class clock ._.

time check: 1.36pm on my mac, 1.32pm on the class clock

time flies when you're comparing ting xie marks ._.

yay I got full marks

DISMISSAL IN ONE MINUTE.

WHY NO DISMISS.

my hair damn annoying leh.

oh yay we going popular buy paper. yay.

<3 YUNHUI <3 <3

noooooo delay so long ,_,

CAN HEAR PEOPLE OUTSIDE D:

time check: 1.52pm on my mac, 1.48pm on the class clock

WALAO.

idc le. BYE.