Thursday, January 24, 2013

meow

people say: 'oh, take your blog as your online diary'

yes, I do that. I have a PERSONAL, PRIVATE blog for that :3

for this though. idk. I don't have major plans for this blog (coz I know I'm never committed enough to go through with it for more than 5 days)

rant blog? no. insulting. plus I have twitter <3 <3

I hardly post on facebook anymore even.

so why blog ._.

dayum. I shouldn't have gotten into this.

I shall fill up this form whenever I blog :D (unless I'm busy)

Time according to mac: 12.42.29 AM
What was I doing beforehand: packing my bag
Chats on facebook: no one now :D
Listening to: tv sounds, that no one is watching.
Status: bored. tired. in pain. confused.

yes, I should sleep now.

*turns off tv*

it's cold today >~< nid blanket.

so my mum is asking me to sleep now.

OH BTW. today as I was in the MRT, I heard two guys talking. they were saying something about: 'if your family goes to australia forever, will you go with them?' 'no.' 'no?' 'yea, no.'

ohkay o.o

bye lol <3 goodnight. LOVE YOU ALL VERY MUCH.

lynniethecat~