Saturday, January 26, 2013

yay


mon·o·tone  

/ˈmänəˌtōn/
Noun
A continuing sound, esp. of someone's voice, that is unchanging in pitch and without intonation.
Adjective
(of a voice or other sound) Unchanging in pitch; without intonation or expressiveness.

^ word of the day :D

Time according to mac: 5.48.13PM
What was I doing beforehand: drinking bubble tea
Chats on facebook: Joshua, Ryan Chew.
Listening to: nothing.
Status: tired. very.

lol idk why I so sian.

so today was tkd grading. (yayy green belt soon)

on the way there I saw a dead bird in the middle of the road. it was bloody and feathers were everywhere. T.T then I just cried there lol. screw it >~<

and as I was entering nex, I talked to this kind-of-old guy. the conversation went something like this:

him: your shirt reminds me of myself 45 years ago.
me: *remembers that I'm wearing my tkd shirt* *fake smiles*
him: I failed my black belt. all my friends already 6 dan 7 dan already.
me: *laughs nervously* that's sad
him: what belt are you?
me: umm, only yellow green.
him: oh don't worry, the foundation very important. you see, most instructors don't bother about the foundation, straightaway skip to sparring. my instructor was a korean, very strict.
me: *continues smiling* *thinks to self, then why did he fail?* okay
then we walked separate directions.

all the sec 2s yellow to yellow-green met at nex today, with the exception of Isabella. we saw Daniel for the first time this year :D

then we went for grading. (if Jiawen gets double promo, I'm gonna congratulate her, then slap her in the face.)

we went to burger king after that :D tradition since last year. Daniel treated all of us, it cost nearly 50 bucks. THANK YOU HAHA.

awesomest receipt though.




















then we went to arcade. damn awesome.

now here I am, chilling and drinking bubble tea. I should totally start homework. but mehh :D

oh and also:
















according to a survey in the sst sec 2s group on fb, only 1/13 people wanna go for JSC more than JPSB.

I'm trying to decide.

since nobody reads my blog, I can actually post complete crap here.

STOP TALKING ABOUT BOYS.

AND STOP CALLING EVERY SINGLE BOY CUTE.

AND STOP SAYING THINGS YOU DON'T MEAN.

AND PLEASE PLEASE STOP BEING SO MUCH BETTER THAN ME. ,_,

(all of those to different people. message me if you think any of them are to you.)

... I'm still tired.

I should sleep.

nah jk....

=~= lynn