Saturday, January 26, 2013

the Connecticut school shooting

I know it's a rather long time ago in terms of the internet, but I just found this really sad article.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2012/12/16/connecticut-school-shooting-victims/1772955/

so far, it's the only one I've seen that describes the people.

according to hulaoshi, 香蕉 in some country means hello. ._.

banana. nice to meet you.

I wanna sleep =A=

who else has a moderately active blog?

#swag

I think I broke a bone in my hand. I'm in pain D:

idk how I did it.

my mum says it'll be better eventually.

'Behold the power of the kitten! Truly there is no stronger, more cuddly force on the planet than this! For them we build complicated file-sharing systems so we can get a daily fix of kitty videos! For them we cart around large bags of food (to go in one end) and litter (for when it comes out the other!) For them we make weird baby noises that make no sense! 

We bow before our adorable, cuddly overlords! Then we rub their tummy.'

Ryan's gonna get me this for my birthday. IDC HOW MUCH IT'LL COST. mehhh

squishable.com

≈≈lynniethecat≈ pasta