Wednesday, February 13, 2013

alone~

today wasn't a really good day

well at least I received belated birthday presents from sexy_chiamboy_99, Crystal and Sa~ thank you all so much

so about the sst confessions. I have a screenshot here of one post, coz I was there on the post when the admin deleted the page. no. we didn't get scolded or anything.














though we are on stomp.

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sgseen/this_urban_jungle/1602180/confessions_pages_and_valentines_day.html

well, I have to say that history classes really sharpen our inferring skills. from the fact that the stomper liked only our school's page, we can deduce that the stomper is probably from our school.

sabo.

but I do believe confession pages are silly.

I heard that the HCI vice-principal found theirs and idk what's gonna happen.

AND MY DARLING XUAN IS AN exADMIN IN HER SCHOOL'S ONE.

well coming back to ours, it got deleted shortly after it got posted on stomp. (and a schoolmate of mine posted it in our school's facebook group)

and we all don't know who the admin is (some sec 3-4 who likes the wanted over one direction and dislikes kpop girls) and we also don't know who the stomper is.

I'm trying to refrain from passing judgement on this situation. I don't want to get into trouble because of my personal views.

other things: speaking of history class, well we are supposed to get historical articles right? idk if mine are counted :/ but idk.

and also tomorrow is valentine's day~ aka forever alone day for most of us.

get well soon darling >~<

oh and minecraft hurts my head. like how this video does too. http://panasonic.net/kwn/cgi-bin/kwn/vlibrary/show.cgi?no=184

eh but whatever. ryan giving me minecraft premium.

and I found the first/only electronic keyboard I ever had -oh memories- well I played on it for the first 2-3 years of my piano learning life.

well, I better do my theoryofmusic, chinese and geography ^~^ someone send me their speed of river ejournal pretty please.

I'll edit this post if I find a need to add/delete info.

~lienet