Sunday, February 10, 2013

HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR ^^

hey, I guess it's kinda weird that I'm not THAT excited for this new year (maybe coz it's my birthday, and my birthday is like more important :3) yes, I'm 14. Rin's age ^0^ but I feel old.

thank you all who have wished/are going to wish me happy birthday <3 love you all very much.

especially you. one month and one day~

so yesterday (new year's eve) I was mostly bored and shyt. just doing homework and failing to comprehend the questions, walking up and down, then finally going for dinner. then my cousins, nieces and I went to celebrate my birthday (was surprised ><, photos in fb) then I came home then now I'm here.

I took so many pics of Lola today ^~^ <3 gonna upload them here


































she sometimes look scary, but she's absolutely docile and adorable <3 <3

now I'm comforting a friend :< if you're reading this (you know who you are) please don't be so stressed... it'll be alright. don't you worry child..

later in the afternoon gonna go hongbao hunting.

wish me luck :) not that I'd be allowed to keep any of the money anyway.

once again, happy CNY!! (dk why, but I don't like saying 'chinese new year'. too much ching chang chong. no offence. but it's either CNY or lunar new year ^^)

~~lynnicorn