Saturday, February 2, 2013

nobody

hello? is anybody there?

haha.. guess not.

it's not like I have nobody to talk to.

it's just that I don't have you to talk to.

>< I can't force you to talk to me right. that's ridiculous.

ig·nore  

/igˈnôr/
Verb
  1. Refuse to take notice of or acknowledge; disregard intentionally: "he ignored her question".

haha. I'll just tell myself that you're busy.

I know you'll read this eventually ._. but don't apologise lol. I'm writing this coz I'm bored.

I wanna download all the akuno-p songs, but I'm lazy.

Time according to mac: 6.52.30pm
What was I doing beforehand: dk
Chats on facebook: ryan. and you. cept that you don't reply. and ryan also not really replying.
Listening to: kotoba asobi
Status: bored...

yay you just replied

what does everybody do on saturdays damnit? other than homework?

not like I have anything to say to you anyway. nothing significant.

ahhhhhh

hm, I think that dailylovediaries.blogspot.com is... retarded. no offence >~< really. but make up your mind girl, you want people to see it or not?

and someone wants to give something to someone. for valentines. kinda sweet isn't it. but the love isn't returned.

I'M SO BOREDD.

homework: almost nothing.

*dies*

some people just don't get it right.

damnitdamnit.

kufc.

should listen to some other song.

umm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTCDVfMz15M

balls lah.