Sunday, February 17, 2013

do not vote for rainbows.

POTATO?
  
pollcode.com free polls 

this shall be a double dedication post~

1. haters. I love you guys so much. I'm sure somebody out there who reads my blog would definitely be laughing and making fun of MY EVERY WORD. like me :D (yes, I read my posts and think about how retarded I am) well thank you :) you bring joy to my world. and if you don't exist, well then no thank you... I really am not too sure ><

2. my darling. lol idk. <3 I really don't wanna elaborate. because there are SOME people who might just screenshot this and sabo me right. well this guy is smart, adorable, awesome, kind, helpful, sweet as pie, loving <3, caring, lazy XD aka perfect. lol o.o this isn't the first time I'm mentioning him in this blog, except that I don't put hearts and stuff lah. if you're someone close to me, you'd know who it is.

I love it when you give me your undivided attention. haha attention seeker ttm >~<

and oops. happy belated birthday Gabriel. (it's 1+am ohnoes.)

so I'm really tired now.

byez.

le fishy º

ps. maybe a tagboard'll be up later. cya.