Tuesday, February 19, 2013

hello

http://tinyurl.com/78ykrc3

well so in the morning I suddenly imagined her. like super scary. then I was dafuq brain? why? so I was supposed to walk down the stairs from the floor I lived on. and since it was still quite dark, I kept imagining her face everywhere. so took the lift and nearly missed the bus coz I needed to walk more -.-

I'm retarded.

by the way, I don't really read other blogs anymore.

and also. if I joke about/insult you (with Jiawen especially) I really really don't mean it. point to note, I don't hate/dislike people. I find it impossible to. I sometimes merely hate/dislike certain actions of certain people, or just bored and hyper. so please, please. don't ever think I hate/dislike you.

the dance for snw is cool ._.

and my non-existant abs HURT SO BADLY OMG.

show choir went to SOTA for the SYF rehearsal today :3 damn awesomeeeeeeeeee SOTA IS SO COOL OMG #jelly

I got to skip TSC 8D

but I have so much work due tomorrow. english ws, chinese wb, chinese tb, math ws, admt doc. fudgecakes.

and Ryuuki has infected me with The Japanese. I now utter random words in japanese.

GAMBATTE KUDASAI~

rinetto~