Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just Another Girl

I watched as you walked away. I pretended to be strong, like I didn't care. But inside, I was breaking. I was tearing apart. My heart was crying for you to stay, to stay wi-

BULLSHIT.

^~^ how's life?

so I just found a blog (well actually a friend gave me the link) and omg, so much sadness. like the 'I'm so sad, but I'll be strong' kind of posts.

oh for humanity.

I mean, I used to be that kind of person. but I was young, stupid and silly okay?

I don't hate the author of that blog, I feel sad for him/her.

He/she should learn to grow up soon and realize how pathetic he/she sounds.

and here's something if you have a facebook account.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/368827619821778/

I eat toilet paper.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/3d/Completing_the_square.ogv/Completing_the_square.ogv.360p.webm

yay math.


すみません

'i overshot T^T rolled around on the grass'

I find that kinda adorable ._.

oh and I think the most popular junior with seniors is Dawn, Sean's sister. it's almost scary to see how fast she meets everybody that I took a year to make friends with.

or maybe Kenrick (I think that's how it's spelt) Valery's brother.

mm now I have to go for a while ^^ -publish-

~lynnettethecat