Saturday, February 16, 2013

as long as you love me~

o.o my brother just called me. at least it wasn't awkward :D

and btw, confession page is interesting o.o in case you don't know the link, it's https://www.facebook.com/sstconfessions

and also yay. Sean got blogged about in http://dailylovediaries.blogspot.sg/

^ I don't hate her at all. but yea, I agree. she's entertaining to talk about.

and now for today.




















the teacher really looks like Shi Jie. but he's nice. he gives out toothpaste oreo. and I also found out a quicker solution to one of the math problems :D *celebrate*

when Matt, Avani, Claudia and I were like at bv, we met Jun You going to CF's house o.o

((btw CF thinks me and Bruce are fighting ._. coz of what I posted on fb using his account. don't bother looking for it, it's deleted. I might put the screenshot here though))

and then now I'm at home.

I think I'll put the screenshot :)









I'm lazy to blog more. everything that I planned to blog just now just seems extremely insignificant now >~<

farewell,
lynnette