Tuesday, February 12, 2013

second post, right after my first one :3




lol iDunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3CdjIrKcq8

pretty <3

and um, I'm currently uploading a recording of me and my cousin messing around on the piano. hope it turns out okay.

and omg my hair is so awesome <3 ~~

and um. I'm supposed to sing this with Crystal, but no luck memorizing the lyrics >~< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p269QArJpeA

also darling please get well soon >< you know who you are..

and um, Joshua stop pmsing?

and um, you, stop messaging me in the middle of the night :/

and ah we actually ran out of spaghetti so no more spaghetti day T^T

currently wondering if I should upload the recordings. we played beauty and the beat, one thing, what makes you beautiful, I wish, daylight, don't you worry child, 50 ways to say goodbye, secrets, when you're gone, country road take me home (all very fail, coz is like trial and error de chords de >~<)

ah well, the uploadings failed.

still remember when Ethan was singing on the karaoke site? I still have the recordings XD

I'm not gonna blog anymore (hopefully)

goodbye ~lynnyan