Sunday, February 10, 2013

happy lunar birthday

okay firstly, thank you everyone who wished me happy birthday/happy new year on my facebook wall, via facebook message, sms, twitter or in real life ^^ <3 I love you all very much

secondly, I needa go shower soon so I'll probably be editing this post after midnight okay? I just wanna post this before my birthday is over :D

later I'll describe my day and put in pictures, but for now, HAPPY LUNAR NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!! hope you get a lot of hongbao money and stuff. OH. AND ALSO. CONTACT ME IF YOU ARE GAME TO GO OUT THIS TUESDAY. tankyewt~

okay brb shower >~< I'll be back soon.

-birthdayllamalynn

hello~

firstly imma start with what I wore today ^~^ sorry if you're a guy, bear with me please

head: started with this weird bundled hair thing, then Adeline transformed it into a really beautiful hairstyle. kind of like the singapore airline stewardess hairstyle, but cooler. used like 14 pins. earrings, absolute no makeup.

this beautiful cheongsam. and a bell bracelet thing. and this old-fashioned handbag thing.

then sparkly black flats with a flower on top o.o






















Time according to mac: 11.26.05pm
What was I doing beforehand: showering
Chats on facebook: Bruce
Listening to: titanium
Status: happy, tipsy (veryvery little)


today I went to my grandma's house early in the morning :D then I was there hongbao farming, but very bored, until my cousin kind of invited me with her boyfriend to mcdonalds. oh damn, it was awkward, but he was friendly so I guess it wasn't too bad. his name was Daniel (goodness, how many of them are there) and he reminds me a LOT of our other SC instructor, Mr Tan. (not Joshua's father luh, that one is Mr Khoo.) then Cynthia Koh came in while I was putting on my socks -_- how awkward. yessu. (ahhhh she wished me happy birthday :D) (sorry if I'm gushing)






haha. (my whole evening was basically spent on trying to get photos of her)

so you see, my cousin is her boyfriend. he is 12 years younger than her I think ._.

don't sell the info -.-

and um. I have photos. but no, I don't want to upload them. *coughcontactmeifyouwantcough*

oh but I'll upload other photos ofc. some of them have them tgt, but I suppose it's okay..


































zzz and someone just asked me a really awkward question.

uhm. no.

um.

anyway I haz got birthday gifts from my cousin ^^

a really pretty cute abacus necklace and surprisingly, the same earrings I got for Jiawen last year >~<

thank you :D

and now, imma dump my hongbaos on top of my mini piano *kedump*

lalala~

imma stop blogging now, tell me if you wanna go out on tuesday, and um, I have some selfcam pics of myself on my mac ._. just saying.

-lynnallama