Saturday, February 9, 2013

...

I realize that whenever I post something, there are more views o.o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV2hyGYQELs

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVzE0588GjE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAka-K_q7CA

dafuq am I doing 8D

but these songs are ridiculously retardedly cute

so yesterday, there was a CNY celebration in school (that we hadn't even been informed in advance about -.-) I MEAN, HOW SAD IS IT THAT ALMOST ALL THE OTHER SCHOOLS GET TO WEAR RED AND WE DON'T.

kay so during the performance, to quote Abu:

'You cannot expect a group of people to be "Situationally Aware" when they are presented a situation that has never been linked to them before. They would react as they would have in any other 'normal' circumstance. They would treat entertainment as mere entertainment and clap loudly, just as everyone should. They would definitely be excited. If one were to hide their excitement as an audience member, I as a performer would feel unaccomplished. 

Regarding what happened earlier today, I believe it is the miscalculations of the ones who did not give us even the slightest exposure to the background of a culture and saw us mocking/humiliating performers rather than admiring them that caused what happened previously as well as sparked a flame in me due to the impartiality of the words spoken. I was offended by the very words that mocked our stance as an audience - we were reacting like we would have in normal situations (given our limited knowledge of different art forms). The only things I agreed to about what was said was to respect different art forms(which obviously requires prior background knowledge, come to think of it...) and to not clap inappropriately.

And to all those who read through this painfully long post, Xin Nian Kuai Ler. Don't let your mood be ruined this festive season :3

Everyone must stay happy! :)'

I admit, I was giving rude and offending comments >~< #feelsbad


but it was interesting so yeah. I suppose it balances out #triestomakeselffeelbetter

had CCA, then went for some dinner stuff

















I blame the lighting.


and don't even begin to ask who is who. I don't really know either.

also got to see Lola for the first time this year. <3

kthxbai~ lynnnnnnn~