Friday, February 15, 2013

talking to the moon~

well so at 2 am yesterday something happened. I was asleep.

yesterday was a pretty... okay valentine's day I guess ^~^ in the morning I was like super hyper. then I gave Jiawen the chocolate that he told me to give her, and her reaction was heartbreaking. luckily he doesn't know. he doesn't need to.

I received Jiawen's beautiful swag birthday card thing, a potato (also belated birthday gift) and some chocolate. well.

I owe Gabriel and Jiawen birthday gifts. and no. I do not owe Kai Chek a sandwich anymore. I owe Bruce 50c and Ryan Choo owes me 1 and 1/4 koi~

I NEED A GREEN PEN.

classes yesterday ^~^ s&w was okay, I got picked to be in some whatever thing (group 2). english the story thing damn cool o.o can't wait to read the end. *suspense* geography was cool. science was okay I guess, relief teacher. math Ms Ng lose her voice >~< but our class also very quiet. this proves that the less she talks, the less we talk. then chinese.

moving on to today.

so as I was walking from the bus stop to school, I saw a dying baby rat/squirrel/mouse. it was lying in a puddle, in the near darkness on the pavement. it was like twitching :< I wish I stopped to pick it up and take care of it or something... I hope nobody stepped on it. #sad

classes today::: science we just starting the circuit thingy. I feel like our class is very slow. history was good. I have to admit it, Ms Kaur actually looks okay when she smiles. she's a good teacher I guess. then during break I was siting at the canteen talking to Crystal and Chris Kok but I was longing to talk to him >~< I managed to when I asked Crystal to like go upstairs before me... I feel kinda mean to her :< sorry. math relief teacher, Mr Thomas Yeo I believe. omg he actually teaches, unlike Ms Ng. again, I'm feeling mean, but I hope she doesn't get well TOO soon. then chinese. then adv assembly. lol I was running up and down looking for our teacher.

then Ms Pat Ng gave me a guilt talk ,_, I hate that people have high expectations of me.

heard that the east west line was disrupted or something, I hope that everyone is safe and well now :)

I just updated the homework blogzzzz and the homework checklist too

okay now gonna continue watching adventure time and talk to people and do homework <3 baigaiz

~goat-food-eating lynn