Saturday, February 2, 2013

randomshitrainbows

person 1 and person 2 come from the same primary school. person 2 and person 3 have the same surname.

okay ._.

today we went for CIP ^~^ really fun. we cleaned houses :D

Jerry isn't a bad person to work with, contrary to what I believed. he's bossy, sure, (I am too >~< kinda) but he's usually on task and focused, making him a really good leader. wiping doors is fun :D lol I think this is the second time I've mentioned him in this blog. maybe coz I think he doesn't read it and he also thinks I'm bitch 8D well at least I think he thinks I am.

kinda pissed at a certain someone though... *insert rant* message me if you want to know more I guess.

well then after that I camped around a certain neighbourhood for approx 3 hours in total. was kinda fun haha >~< at least I wasn't alone.

now here I am, eating a caterpillar pineapple tart.

~lynn~~~ <- my squiggles. I'm sharing them though.