Tuesday, February 12, 2013

cats


hol·o·caust  

/ˈhäləˌkôst/
Noun
  1. The mass murder of Jews under the German Nazi regime during the period 1941–45.


ASDF 6 is out btw~ tbh, I don't find it really random anymore. it's like getting predictable, except maybe the magical pony part ._.

if you haven't watched it, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrzIykdka4s

well unless you're in china, I don't believe they have youtube there. *chong* *oriental music sounds*

well since it's still like the lunar new year (3rd day now :3) happinyewyear~

yesterday, I went to SGCC to like see the lion dance and shit, but I couldn't see anything. too many people ._. then childhood friends, Rachel, Joanne and Benjamin came to visit D: Benjamin forgot me :/ forgivable, since the last time I saw him he was like, 1 year old.

He's adorable~~ hehe.

stalking Rachel's facebook... ah here. a picture.
and random other pictures (from me >~<)






















I look retarded, but it's okay, coz this is my blog.

now today my dad is gonna mass produce spaghetti. today is deh spaghetti day. and I'm gonna eat all day long~~~

and homework. 4 questions of math, dk how to do. 2 chinese worksheets. well.

--buhbye~~ <3 lynnoes